Hello Vulgar Friends!
As a part of this community, our priority is doing what we can to help protect our guests and the general public. We are transitioning to a carry-out only format during our regular business hours, based on recent government mandates.
We are also implementing alternate hours during this time. We will be closing at 8 instead of 9 and are adding a Monday 4-8 shift to help fill a need we see here in Franklin. We will reassess this schedule on a week by week basis and post updates as changes occur.
The dining area and bar will be closed until further notice. You can now place orders for crowlers over the phone. In an effort to limit contact, we request all orders be placed prior to your arrival at (603) 333-1439.
Please be aware that we are keeping an eye on developments and are following CDC recommendations in the following ways:
- We are following the CDC recommendations and asking coworkers to wash their hands using high friction, warm water, and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- We are refraining from handshakes, high fives, and hugs to avoid spreading germs.
- We are diligently communicating and training our teams on health and safety procedures.
- We are asking team members to refrain from coming in to work if they show any symptoms or fever.
- We’re sanitizing high-traffic areas (i.e. door knobs, sink handles, POS systems, tap handles, etc) frequently.
- As this is a fluid situation, we may have to take additional steps, such as reducing hours or closing all together, depending on state, federal, and CDC recommendations.