Fall may get all the attention here in New Hampshire, but Summer here is honestly glorious. Starting Monday, May 25 you can bask in the sun while you enjoy beer and pizza on our patio!
We require all guests to wear a cloth face mask any time you are not seated to help protect our staff and fellow patrons. A mask will be required to enter the building to use the restrooms as well. If you do not have one, we can provide a disposable mask.
In keeping with state recommendations, we are limiting seating and ask that you add yourselves to our wait list to cut back on groups gathering while waiting to be seated. Individual parties will be seated 6 feet apart, and the maximum number for each party is 6 individuals, including children.
We will text you when a table is ready for you, and ask that you come to the overhead doors on our patio to check in.
For our part, we have implemented a number of procedures to help protect the public and our staff.
- In addition to our normal cleaning and sanitation schedule, we will be doing scheduled cleaning of all work surfaces inside.
- We will be sanitizing tables and benches after each party.
- Special attention will be paid to sanitize “high touch” surfaces in the restrooms and entry area.
- Hand sanitizer will be available near restrooms and in the patio area.
- Menus will be disposed of after each use.
- Employees will have their temperature taken and be required to answer a brief series of health questions prior to each shift.
- All employees will wear masks and certain roles will wear gloves. We will be washing our hands frequently, particularly after handling payment and dishes.
- While we are accepting cash payments, we do recommend paying by credit card.
We understand some of these changes will take some getting used to. This is a whole new frontier for us as well! We appreciate your patience and cooperation and can’t wait to see everyone in person again.